Environmental reporting according to the Waste Incineration Directive
Are you reporting according to the directive addressing facilities burning waste? ReportLoq is the obvious choice for you.
Here you will find all the required reports, support for EN 14181, the QAL system, 60 hours accounting and much more.
ReportLoq supports IED 2010/75/EU
ReportLoq has the required set of reports needed for facilities incinerating waste. The reports can be downloaded as PDF and Excel files and forms the overview you need. ReportLoq+ Cloud even provides the option of having the reports sent per email, so you do not have to login to download them.
Reports on waste include
- Interval – Aggregated validated measurements on hour, day and month basis. Provides an overview of the current operations with quick identification of exceeded intervals
- Green values – The report is used as input for tax-reporting and contains STA and LTA values without deduction of the confidence interval and with replacement of the highest possible STA values one week back
- Tax – The report can be used when paying taxes and contains calculations of discharged kilogram per day/month/year
- Exceedance, A-column – The A-Column report is a detailed summary of many types of exceedances. This applies to deviations over as well as under the limit value.
- Exceedance, B-column (97%) – The B-Column report documents that 97% of the interval values are blow the stated limit value for the B-Column on a yearly basis
- Exceedance, comment – The report is a detailed view of exceedances and comments grouped by date, cause and action
- Exceedance, instant reporting – In cases where there is a requirement to report selected exceedances to the authorities within a short time frame the instant report is used
- QAL values -The report shows QAL 2 and QAL 3 values grouped after the measured component
- QAL2 valid calibration interval – Weekly calculation of intervals measured outside the analyser’s valid calibration interval according to EN 14181: 2014 (E) 6.5
- Cut off – ReportLoq can do “cut off” in cases where you have high CO spikes measured on bus. The report serves as documentation for compliance with EN17255-1 Annex C
Fully integrated QAL function
CUSUM calculations according to EN 14181
It doesn’t any get easier.
Keep an eye on your emissions and avoid environmental exceedances.
ReportLoq’s easy-to-understand user interface gives you quick overview of whether you’re exceeding your limit values, by color coding possible exceedances before they occur. This feature provides the operators in the control room with a quick way to see if something is wrong, so they do not spend expensive time reading all measured values.
Exceedances and alarms are clearly displayed and can be forwarded to the control system as summing alarms.
See the options
ReportLoq is available in four versions, where ReportLoq+ and ReportLoq+ Cloud are particularly suitable.
- ReportLoq+ Cloud er our most sold solution for waste reporting
- ReportLoq+ works without internet and with full functionality